December

December was a great month in the Pharmacology Masters program. The winter banquet was very fun and it was interesting interacting with professors beyond class hours. I really liked the cancer module in medical pharmacology though there were many drugs to memorize. I learned a great deal while working in lab, improving my PCR techniques and cell culture knowledge. In addition, I really enjoyed doing my 6 community service hours. I have been working with LA HOSA in training the state officers elected to the program and planning for the State Leadership Conference. I also was able to get involved with the Louisiana Department of Public Health which is a partner of LA HOSA in a program targeting secondary and post-secondary students to make a difference within their communities. I look forward to working more with LA HOSA and the LDPH in the months to come. I will be traveling to Baton Rouge this Saturday-Sunday to help train the state officers in person and help set up for the State Leadership Conference in February.

Community service hours total:15



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March

Feburary

April